Dispatch & Warehouse Assistant
The Dispatch and warehouse assistant is responsible for completing a wide variety of warehouse activities including goods receipt, replenishment, picking, packing and dispatch duties.
The role will be varied and is very much based in a high paced environment.
- Ability to work on their own and use their own initiative
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
It is desirable to have prior experience or knowledge in postal systems and customs procedures, training will be given to the successful candidate.
Working at Spartan
- Location - Spartan HQ, Hartfield, UK
- Hours - 37.5 per week
- Pay - dependant on experience
- Holiday - 25 days per annum